The Pittsburgh Panthers (9-9) are 7-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the NC State Wolf Pack (11-9) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at PNC Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ACCN. The point total in the matchup is 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pittsburgh (+7)||Over (138)||NC State 74 Pittsburgh 69|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have combined for 138 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 20 games (70%) this season.
- In 13 of 18 games (72.2%) this year, Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to score more than 138 points.
- The Wolf Pack and the Panthers combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140.1 points per game, 2.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in matchups this year is 143.4, 5.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Panthers games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.4 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolf Pack put up just 3.3 more points per game (73.6) than the Panthers give up (70.3).
- NC State has a 9-3 record overall and an 8-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- When Pittsburgh allows more than 73.6 points, it is 1-7 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- The Panthers put up an average of 72.2 points per game, just 2.4 more points than the 69.8 the Wolf Pack give up.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Pittsburgh is 6-0 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- NC State is 3-5-1 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it allows more than 72.2 points.
- The Wolf Pack have put up a total of 75 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), and the Panthers have out-scored opponents by 34 points on the season (1.9 more per game).
NC State Betting Information
- NC State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 9-10-1 record.
- The Wolf Pack have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -7 or higher.
- The Wolf Pack have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 20 games this season.
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- The Panthers record against the spread is 9-9.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In the majority of Pittsburgh’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 18 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Pittsburgh||-4.5||140.5||-194||+160||Regular Season||74-73 NCSU|
|3/11/2020||NC State||-5||139||-220||+176||Conference Tournament||73-58 NCSU|
|2/29/2020||NC State||-8.5||135||-439||+326||Regular Season||77-73 NCSU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 NCSU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-80 NCSU|
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Manny Bates leads the Wolf Pack in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Cam Hayes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Daniels leads his teammates on the Wolf Pack with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- The NC State steals leader is Shakeel Moore, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Bates, who compiles 2.7 rejections per contest.
- Justin Champagnie sits atop the Panthers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.8 points and 11.4 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Johnson’s assist statline paces Pittsburgh; he racks up 5.7 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Pittsburgh’s leader in steals is Johnson with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Champagnie with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED