The Nevada Wolf Pack (5-4) are at home in MWC action against the Fresno State Bulldogs (4-1) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The Wolf Pack are favored by 6 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 44.4% of their games this year (four of nine chances), the Wolf Pack and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in four of five games (80%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 13.4 more points per game (148.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.6 points per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in matchups this season is 137.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.4 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada Betting Information
- Nevada has been solid against the spread, going 6-3 this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Wolf Pack have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- In 6 of 9 (66.7%) contests this season, Nevada and its opponents have hit the total.
Fresno State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their outings.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have fared well, going 2-0 against the spread.
- In the majority of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 3 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 NEVADA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 NEVADA|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-64 NEVADA|
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Grant Sherfield, who puts up 17.8 points per game along with 5.6 assists.
- Zane Meeks leads the Wolf Pack in rebounding, grabbing 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 9.5 points a contest.
- Desmond Cambridge’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Wolf Pack.
- The Nevada steals leader is Sherfield, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is K.J. Hymes, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson sits atop the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.1 points and 10.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill dishes out 3.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Deon Stroud contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Kyle Harding with 1.3 per game, and Braxton Meah is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found