The Nevada Wolf Pack (5-4) are at home in MWC play against the Fresno State Bulldogs (4-1) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The Wolf Pack are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have scored at least 134.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this year.
- Fresno State and its opponents have added up to score more than 134.5 points in 80% of their games this year (four of five opportunities).
- The Wolf Pack and the Bulldogs combine to average 14.4 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- The Wolf Pack and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Wolf Pack games this season is 2.6 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.4 points, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada Betting Information
- Nevada has been strong against the spread, going 6-3 this season.
- The Wolf Pack have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Nevada and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 9 chances this season.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has a winning record against the spread, going 2-1 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-0.
- Fresno State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (1 out of 3 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 NEVADA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 NEVADA|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-64 NEVADA|
- The leader in points and assists for the Wolf Pack is Grant Sherfield, who scores 18.1 points and distributes 5.5 assists per game.
- Zane Meeks leads the Wolf Pack in rebounding, pulling down 5.9 boards per game while also scoring 9.1 points a contest.
- Desmond Cambridge provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wolf Pack. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Sherfield is the Wolf Pack leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while K.J. Hymes leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson puts up 17.8 points and 10.1 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Fresno State’s assist leader is Isaiah Hill with 3.3 per game. He also scores 11.3 points per game and tacks on 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Deon Stroud’s 1.4 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Kyle Harding (1.3 steals per game) and Robinson (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED