The Nevada Wolf Pack (6-6) host the UNLV Rebels (5-6) in a matchup of MWC teams at Lawlor Events Center, tipping off at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 31, 2021. The Wolf Pack are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNLV (+2)||Under (142.5)||Nevada 71 UNLV 70|
- In five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this season, the Wolf Pack and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- UNLV has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points in five of 11 opportunities (45.5%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 142.3 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than the total of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Wolf Pack and the Rebels have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 less points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this game.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in matchups this year is 141.2, 1.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rebels this year is 3.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Nevada Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wolf Pack have covered seven times in 12 contests.
- The Wolf Pack fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 5-4 record against the spread.
- In 8 of 12 (66.7%) contests this season, Nevada and its opponents have hit the total.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-5 ATS.
- The Rebels have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In most of UNLV’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||UNLV||-2||149.5||-134||+109||Regular Season||82-79 NEVADA|
|1/22/2020||Nevada||-5||147||-216||+172||Regular Season||86-72 NEVADA|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-73 NEVADA|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-70 NEVADA|
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Grant Sherfield, who puts up 18.5 points per game along with 5.5 assists.
- Zane Meeks is Nevada’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Desmond Cambridge’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Wolf Pack.
- The Nevada steals leader is Sherfield, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is K.J. Hymes, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Bryce Hamilton averages 18.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rebels.
- The UNLV leaders in rebounding and assists are Cheikh Mbacke Diong with 8.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.0 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Marvin Coleman with 4.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.7 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- David Jenkins Jr.’s 2.9 made threes per game lead the Rebels.
- Hamilton (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for UNLV while Reece Brown (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED