The Nevada Wolf Pack (7-6) host the UNLV Rebels (5-7) in a matchup of MWC teams at Lawlor Events Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The Wolf Pack are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNLV (+5.5)||Under (143.5)||Nevada 72 UNLV 68|
- In 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 chances), the Wolf Pack and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points in 50% of their games this season (six of 12 chances).
- The Wolf Pack and the Rebels combine to average 0.7 less points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.8 points per game, 4.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in outings this season is 141.8, 1.7 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Rebels this year is 3.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Nevada Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wolf Pack have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Wolf Pack have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Nevada and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 13 chances this season.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Rebels have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In 5 out of Rebels 10 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||Nevada||-5||141.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||89-60 NEVADA|
|2/12/2020||UNLV||-2||149.5||-134||+109||Regular Season||82-79 NEVADA|
|1/22/2020||Nevada||-5||147||-216||+172||Regular Season||86-72 NEVADA|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-73 NEVADA|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-70 NEVADA|
- Grant Sherfield leads the Wolf Pack in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Nevada’s best rebounder is Zane Meeks, who averages 5.9 boards per game in addition to his 9.3 PPG average.
- Desmond Cambridge leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Sherfield is the Wolf Pack leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while K.J. Hymes leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Bryce Hamilton is at the top of the Rebels scoring leaderboard with 18.3 points per game. He also grabs 5.5 rebounds and averages 3.7 assists per game.
- UNLV’s leader in rebounds is Cheikh Mbacke Diong with 8.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Marvin Coleman with 4.0 per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. provides the bulk of the Rebels’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- Hamilton (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for UNLV while Reece Brown (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED