The Nevada Wolf Pack (6-4) visit the Wyoming Cowboys (8-4) in a matchup of MWC teams at Arena-Auditorium, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The Wolf Pack are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wyoming (+3.5)||Under (148.5)||Nevada 74 Wyoming 71|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points in 20% of their games this season (two of 10 opportunities).
- In eight of 12 outings (66.7%) this season, Wyoming has combined with its opponents to score at least 148.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 149.7 points per game, 1.2 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.3 points per game, 6.2 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Wolf Pack average point total in matchups this year is 137.8, 10.7 points below the over/under in this game.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged a total of 154.2 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada Betting Information
- Against the spread, Nevada has been strong this season, posting a 7-3 record.
- The Wolf Pack fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 5-1 record against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 10 games this season.
Wyoming Betting Information
- The Cowboys have a 5-6 record against the spread, covering in just 45.5% of their games.
- The Cowboys have gone 3-3 against the spread when they are at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- In the majority of Cowboys games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Nevada||-10.5||142||-640||+445||Conference Tournament||74-71 WYOM|
|2/25/2020||Nevada||-8||140||-391||+296||Regular Season||73-68 NEVADA|
|1/14/2020||Nevada||-14.5||134||-1667||+877||Regular Season||68-67 NEVADA|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-49 NEVADA|
- Grant Sherfield leads the Wolf Pack in points and assists per game, scoring 18.7 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Zane Meeks leads Nevada in rebounding, grabbing 5.9 boards per game while also scoring 9.1 points a contest.
- Desmond Cambridge provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wolf Pack. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Sherfield is the Wolf Pack leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while K.J. Hymes leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado puts up 6.5 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Marcus Williams scores 16.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the Wyoming scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and tacks on 3.9 assists per game.
- Drake Jeffries is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cowboys with 2.5 made threes per game.
- The Cowboys’ leader in steals is Williams with 1.2 per game, and Hunter Thompson is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends