The New Hampshire Wildcats (3-4) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Albany (NY) Great Danes (2-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Hampshire (-2)||Over (133.5)||New Hampshire 69 Albany (NY) 66|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have scored at least 133.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of seven games (57.1%) this year.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in four of seven outings (57.1%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 141.3 points per game, 7.8 more points than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- The Wildcats and the Great Danes have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this season is 6.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Great Danes games this season is 5.4 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
New Hampshire Betting Information
- The Wildcats have gone 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (3 of 6 contests).
Albany (NY) Betting Information
- The Great Danes have a winning record against the spread, going 5-2 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Great Danes have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- The Great Danes and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 UNH|
|1/15/2020||Albany (NY)||-2||134||-134||+111||Regular Season||76-73 ALBANY|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-58 UNH|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-42 ALBANY|
New Hampshire Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Nick Guadarrama, who averages 15.1 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Jayden Martinez leads New Hampshire in rebounding, averaging 9.0 per game, while Blondeau Tchoukuiengo leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.0 in each contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Josh Hopkins, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Tchoukuiengo and Tayler Mattos lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Tchoukuiengo leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Mattos in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Albany (NY) Leaders
- Antonio Rizzuto averages 12.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Great Danes.
- Kellon Taylor puts up a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 9.4 points and 2.0 assists per game for Albany (NY) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jamel Horton has the top spot for assists with 2.8 per game, adding 8.5 points and 3.0 rebounds per outing.
- Rizzuto is the top shooter from deep for the Great Danes, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- CJ Kelly (1.0 steal per game) and Jarvis Doles (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Great Danes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED