The Binghamton Bearcats (0-9) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a nine-game losing streak when they host the New Hampshire Wildcats (4-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Events Center (Binghamton). The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Binghamton (+6.5)||Under (137.5)||New Hampshire 71 Binghamton 66|
- In 44.4% of their games this year (four of nine chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Binghamton and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in four of nine outings (44.4%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 3.4 less points per game (134.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 more points per game (146.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 140.2, 2.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Bearcats games this season is 2.6 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
New Hampshire Betting Information
- New Hampshire been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 4-4 record.
- New Hampshire and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Binghamton Betting Information
- Binghamton has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 2-7 ATS.
- Binghamton and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 9 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-70 UNH|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-69 UNH|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-61 BING|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-58 BING|
New Hampshire Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Nick Guadarrama, who averages 15.2 per contest to go with 6.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Jayden Martinez is the Wildcats leading rebounder, pulling down 8.6 per game, while Blondeau Tchoukuiengo is their best passer, distributing 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Martinez provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Tchoukuiengo is New Hampshire’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Martinez leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- George Tinsley has tallied 6.6 boards and 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bearcats leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Binghamton’s Brenton Mills averages 15.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Tyler Bertram is reliable from distance and leads the Bearcats with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Dan Petcash (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Binghamton while Christian Hinckson (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends