America East opponents square off when the New Hampshire Wildcats (5-6) host the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (5-5) at Lundholm Gymnasium, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The River Hawks are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Hampshire (-1)||Under (137)||New Hampshire 69 UMass-Lowell 67|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have put up at least 137 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 11 opportunities (36.4%) this season.
- UMass-Lowell has played in seven games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137 points.
- The Wildcats and the River Hawks combine to average 2.5 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (141.4) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this season is 137, which equals this outing’s point total.
- River Hawks games this year have averaged a total of 143.9 points, 6.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Hampshire Betting Information
- New Hampshire has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering five times in 10 contests.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 2-5 record ATS this season.
- New Hampshire and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 5 of 10 games this year (50%).
UMass-Lowell Betting Information
- UMass-Lowell has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The River Hawks have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In the majority of River Hawks games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||New Hampshire||-3.5||146||-175||+140||Regular Season||63-54 MASLOW|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 MASLOW|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 MASLOW|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 UNH|
New Hampshire Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Nick Guadarrama, who averages 14.7 per contest to go with 6.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Jayden Martinez is the Wildcats leading rebounder, grabbing 8.8 per game, while Blondeau Tchoukuiengo is their best passer, averaging 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Martinez’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Tchoukuiengo and Tayler Mattos lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Tchoukuiengo leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Mattos in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Obadiah Noel racks up 21.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the River Hawks.
- The River Hawks’ leader in rebounds is Connor Withers with 6.6 per contest, and their leader in assists is Bryce Daley with 3.5 per game.
- Noel is reliable from deep and leads the River Hawks with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Noel (1.4 steals per game) and Withers (1.3 blocks per game) lead the River Hawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview