The Dixie State Trailblazers (4-2) host the New Mexico Lobos (3-1) after winning three straight home games. The Lobos are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. The point total is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Lobos and their opponents have combined to put up more than 146.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (two of four opportunities).
- Dixie State has played in four games this year (out of six total matchups — 66.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (156) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The Lobos and the Trailblazers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 less points per game than the point total of 146.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Lobos have had set in games this season is 2.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Trailblazers games this year have averaged an over/under of 154.2 points, 7.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico Betting Information
- The Lobos have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 0-1 record.
- New Mexico and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 0 of 1 games this season (0%).
Dixie State Betting Information
- Dixie State has a 2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their matchups.
- In most of Trailblazers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (2 out of 3 games, 66.7%).
New Mexico Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Lobos is Makuach Maluach, who accumulates 13.8 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- New Mexico’s best passer is Jeremiah Francis, who averages 2.1 assists per game to go with his 5.0 PPG scoring average.
- Keith McGee connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Lobos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
- Maluach is New Mexico’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Valdir Manuel leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- Cameron Gooden’s points (13.5 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Trailblazers’ leaderboards.
- Jacob Nicolds grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.8 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Dixie State rebounding leaderboard.
- Gooden leads the Trailblazers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Trailblazers’ leader in steals is Frank Staine with 2.0 per game, and Dason Youngblood is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found