The San Jose State Spartans (1-6) will look to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the New Mexico Lobos (4-3) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Burns Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (-6.5)||Under (146)||New Mexico 75 San Jose State 66|
- The Lobos and their opponents have totaled at least 146 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of seven games (28.6%) this season.
- San Jose State has combined with its opponents to score at least 146 points in five of seven opportunities (71.4%) this year.
- The Lobos and the Spartans combine to average 10.3 less points per game than the total of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (149.5) than this matchup’s total of 146 points.
- The average point total for Lobos games this year is 11.3 fewer points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
- Spartans games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.4 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering two times in four contests.
- New Mexico and its opponents have converted the over just 0 times in 4 (0%) games this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a 0-6 record against the spread, covering in only zero% of their outings.
- The Spartans and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 1 of 6 (16.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||New Mexico||-10||157||-550||+393||Conference Tournament||79-66 UNM|
|1/21/2020||New Mexico||-8||159.5||-568||+396||Regular Season||86-59 UNM|
|1/1/2020||New Mexico||-9.5||153.5||-538||+385||Regular Season||88-85 SJSU|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-82 SJSU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-60 UNM|
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach leads the Lobos in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.2 points and 5.7 boards per game.
- New Mexico’s best passer is Saquan Singleton, who averages 2.6 assists per game to go with his 8.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Lobos get the most three-point shooting production out of Keith McGee, who knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Singleton is New Mexico’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Valdir Manuel leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Richard Washington is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 22.2 points per game. He also pulls down 5.3 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- The San Jose State leaders in rebounding and assists are Seneca Knight with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.3 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Omari Moore with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.3 points and 5.3 rebounds per game).
- Washington averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.
- San Jose State’s leader in steals is Knight (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Moore (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview