The New Mexico State Aggies (3-2) are at home in WAC play against the Cal Baptist Lancers (8-4) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Aggies are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico State||-10.5||-110||-111||141||-108||-113||-670||462|
|Cal Baptist (+10.5)||Over (141)||Cal Baptist 71 New Mexico State 70|
- In 40% of their opportunities this year (two of five chances), the Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 141 points.
- In nine of 12 outings (75%) this year, Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to score at least 141 points.
- These teams average a combined 158.2 points per game, 17.2 more points than the total of 141 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132 points per game, nine fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Aggies average point total in matchups this year is 133.4, 7.6 points below the total in this game.
- Lancers games this year have averaged an over/under of 156.8 points, 15.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico State Betting Information
- New Mexico State has covered in just zero of two matchups this season.
- New Mexico State and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 1 of 2 games this season (50%).
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 5-1-1 ATS.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||New Mexico State||-10.5||139||-636||+448||Regular Season||83-50 NMXST|
|1/4/2020||New Mexico State||-4.5||134||-205||+165||Regular Season||86-71 NMXST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 NMXST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-76 CABAP|
New Mexico State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aggies this season is Jabari Rice, who averages 13.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Johnny McCants is the Aggies leading rebounder, grabbing 7.5 per game, while Evan Gilyard is their best passer, averaging 3.0 assists in each contest.
- Rice leads his teammates on the Aggies with 1.8 made threes per game.
- The New Mexico State steals leader is Gilyard, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is McCants, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Ty Rowell collects 15.5 points and adds 5.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Lancers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Gorjok Gak is at the top of the Cal Baptist rebounding leaderboard with 10.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.7 points and adds 2.1 assists per game.
- Reed Nottage is reliable from distance and leads the Lancers with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Mark Carbone (0.7 steals per game) and Gak (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Lancers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends