The New Mexico State Aggies (5-4) are at home in WAC action against the Utah Valley Wolverines (5-7) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Aggies are favored by 9 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico State||-9||-110||-110||142.5||-113||-108||-477||350|
|Utah Valley (+9)||Over (142.5)||New Mexico State 74 Utah Valley 73|
- The Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in 55.6% of their games this year (five of nine opportunities).
- Utah Valley has played in eight games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151.6 points per game, 9.1 more points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Aggies and the Wolverines have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 more points per game than the point total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Aggies average point total in outings this year is 141.3, 1.2 points below the total in this game.
- Wolverines games this season have averaged a total of 157.5 points, 15.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico State Betting Information
- New Mexico State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 2-4 record.
- The Aggies have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- More often than not, New Mexico State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 6 chances this season.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- Utah Valley has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 9-point underdogs, the Wolverines have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Utah Valley’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||New Mexico State||-14.5||132.5||-1722||+858||Regular Season||84-82 NMXST|
|1/16/2020||New Mexico State||-9||136.5||-476||+354||Regular Season||70-56 NMXST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 NMXST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-78 NMXST|
New Mexico State Leaders
- Jabari Rice leads the Aggies in scoring, tallying 14.4 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Donnie Tillman leads the Aggies in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Evan Gilyard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Rice makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Gilyard is the Aggies leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Johnny McCants leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Utah Valley Leaders
- Jamison Overton is at the top of the Wolverines scoring leaderboard with 17.1 points per game. He also grabs 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- The Wolverines’ leader in rebounds is Fardaws Aimaq with 15.5 per outing, and their leader in assists is Trey Woodbury with 4.1 per game.
- Rice paces his teammates on the Wolverines with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Overton (1.7 steals per game) and Aimaq (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Wolverines in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED