Derek St. Hilaire leads the New Orleans Privateers (6-14) into a matchup against the Incarnate Word Cardinals (8-10) after putting up 32 points in a 105-101 loss to Nicholls State. The Privateers are 2-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, March 1, 2021, which starts at 8:15 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (+2)||Over (139.5)||New Orleans 72 Incarnate Word 71|
- In 70% of their games this year (14 of 20 chances), the Privateers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have added up to score more than 139.5 points in 44.4% of their matchups this season (eight of 18 chances).
- The Privateers and the Cardinals combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- The Privateers and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 6.8 more points per game than the point total of 139.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Privateers games this season is 11.1 more points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 1.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
New Orleans Betting Information
- New Orleans has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-8-1 record.
- The Privateers have posted a winning record of 5-0 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- The Privateers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 18 games this season.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word has a winning record against the spread, going 8-5-1 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- In most of Cardinals games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 14 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||New Orleans||-4.5||140||-205||+165||Regular Season||86-64 NO|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 INCAR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-70 INCAR|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-72 NO|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-52 NO|
New Orleans Leaders
- The Privateers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Damion Rosser, who puts up 15.8 points, 7.6 boards and 3.0 assists per game.
- St. Hilaire makes more threes per game than any other member of the Privateers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Troy Green is the Privateers leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while LaDarius Marshall leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis is at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 19.3 points per game. He also grabs 4.3 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in rebounds is Marcus Larsson with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Des Balentine with 3.8 per game.
- Willis knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.
- Willis (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Incarnate Word while Larsson (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED