The New Orleans Privateers (1-7) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-4) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Lakefront Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (+4.5)||Over (140.5)||Incarnate Word 72 New Orleans 70|
- The Privateers and their opponents have combined for 140.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of eight games (37.5%) this season.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (two of six opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 133.8 points per game, 6.7 less points than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game (147.1) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average over/under the Privateers have had set in matchups this year is 1.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
New Orleans Betting Information
- The Privateers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 1-4-1 record.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word has a 2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their contests.
- In 1 out of Cardinals 3 games this season, (33.3%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 INCAR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-70 INCAR|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-72 NO|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-52 NO|
New Orleans Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Privateers this season is Troy Green, who averages 15.7 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- New Orleans’ leading rebounder is Damion Rosser averaging 6.6 boards per game and its best passer is Lamont Berzat and his 3.0 assists per game.
- Berzat’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Privateers.
- Green and LaDarius Marshall lead the Privateers on the defensive end, with Green leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Marshall in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis scores 21.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Marcus Larsson is at the top of the Cardinals rebounding leaderboard with 8.1 rebounds per game, and Des Balentine leads the team in assists with 3.4 per contest.
- Logan Bracamonte provides the bulk of the Cardinals’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in steals is Willis (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Larsson (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found