The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-7) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Privateers (3-7) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Orleans (-3.5)||Under (140.5)||New Orleans 72 Texas A&M-CC 67|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (five of 10 chances), the Privateers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- In two of nine games (22.2%) this year, Texas A&M-CC has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- The Privateers and the Islanders combine to average 7.2 fewer points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (143.5) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average total the Privateers have had set in games this year is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Islanders this year is 7.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
New Orleans Betting Information
- The Privateers have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 3-4-1 record.
- The Privateers fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Privateers games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-4 ATS.
- In the majority of Texas A&M-CC’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||New Orleans||-3||135||-161||+130||Regular Season||81-75 TAMU|
|1/22/2020||Texas A&M-CC||-4||134.5||-191||+153||Regular Season||74-71 TAMU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-58 NO|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-61 TAMU|
New Orleans Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Privateers is Damion Rosser, who puts up 15.8 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Lamont Berzat is New Orleans’ best passer, distributing 2.9 assists per game while scoring 7.8 PPG.
- Derek St. Hilaire provides the bulk of the Privateers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Troy Green and Rosser lead the Privateers on the defensive end, with Green leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Rosser in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Perry Francois sits at the top of the Islanders scoring leaderboard with 11.5 points per game. He also collects 4.9 rebounds and averages 1.3 assists per game.
- Jalen White has a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 10.1 points and 1.2 assists per game for Texas A&M-CC to take the top rebound spot on the team. Myles Smith holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.1 points and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- Nolan Bertain averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Islanders.
- Smith (1.6 steals per game) and Francois (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Islanders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends