The New Orleans Privateers (5-11) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (3-16) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at American Bank Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (145.5)||New Orleans 73 Texas A&M-CC 71|
- The Privateers and their opponents have scored at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 16 games (68.8%) this year.
- Texas A&M-CC has played in six games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 31.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 137.5 points per game, 8.0 less points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Privateers and the Islanders have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Privateers games this season is 2.6 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Islanders games this season is 7.4 less points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
New Orleans Betting Information
- New Orleans has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7-1 record.
- The Privateers have posted a winning record of 4-0 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- The Privateers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (7 of 14 contests).
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 7-9 ATS.
- The Islanders have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The Islanders and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 12 of 16 (75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||New Orleans||-4.5||141.5||-204||+165||Regular Season||87-68 NO|
|2/26/2020||New Orleans||-3||135||-161||+130||Regular Season||81-75 TAMU|
|1/22/2020||Texas A&M-CC||-4||134.5||-191||+153||Regular Season||74-71 TAMU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-58 NO|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-61 TAMU|
New Orleans Leaders
- The Privateers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Damion Rosser, who puts up 15.9 points, 7.4 boards and 2.9 assists per game.
- Derek St. Hilaire provides the bulk of the Privateers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.2 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Troy Green and LaDarius Marshall lead the Privateers on the defensive end, with Green leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Marshall in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Jalen White is at the top of the Islanders scoring leaderboard with 11.0 points per game. He also collects 5.5 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- The Islanders’ leader in rebounds is De’Lazarus Keys with 6.7 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Myles Smith with 2.8 per game.
- Nolan Bertain hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Islanders.
- Smith (1.3 steals per game) and Perry Francois (1.2 blocks per game) pace the Islanders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED