The Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-5) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Niagara Purple Eagles (4-5) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at People's United Center as only 1-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Quinnipiac (+1)||Under (130.5)||Quinnipiac 66 Niagara 63|
- In two of nine outings (22.2%) this season, the Purple Eagles and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 8.1 less points per game (122.4) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The Purple Eagles and the Bobcats have seen their opponents average a combined 3.1 less points per game than the point total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Purple Eagles games this year is 10.2 less points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Bobcats games this year is 1.1 less points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Niagara Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Purple Eagles have covered five times in eight contests.
- The Purple Eagles have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Purple Eagles have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 25%
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Bobcats have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Bobcats games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2020||Quinnipiac||-2.5||144||-146||+120||Regular Season||75-59 NIAGRA|
|1/10/2020||Quinnipiac||-8||146||-382||+291||Regular Season||67-56 QUIN|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 QUIN|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 NIAGRA|
- The Purple Eagles leader in points, rebounds and assists is Marcus Hammond, who averages 14.3 points, 6.1 boards and 2.7 assists per game.
- Hammond makes more threes per game than any other member of the Purple Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Hammond and Greg Kuakumensah lead the Purple Eagles on the defensive end, with Hammond leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Kuakumensah in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Jacob Rigoni puts up 10.9 points and 7.5 rebounds per game for the Bobcats, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Quinnipiac’s assist leader is Savion Lewis with 3.9 per game. He also records 9.3 points per game and tacks on 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Rigoni is the most prolific from deep for the Bobcats, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- The Bobcats’ leader in steals is Lewis with 1.0 per game, and Seth Pinkney is their leader in blocks with 3.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED