The Niagara Purple Eagles (3-3) are favored (-8.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Rider Broncs (2-6) at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Gallagher Center. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Niagara (-8.5)||Under (137.5)||Niagara 73 Rider 62|
- The Purple Eagles and their opponents have scored at least 137.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in one of six opportunities (16.7%) this season.
- Rider has combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points in five of eight games (62.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 8.1 less points per game (129.4) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- The Purple Eagles and the Broncs have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the point total of 137.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Purple Eagles have had set in games this year is 13.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Broncs games this season is 6.4 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Niagara Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Purple Eagles have covered four times in five contests.
- Niagara and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 2 of 5 games this season (40%).
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 3-5 ATS.
- Rider and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2020||Rider||-9.5||144||-530||+380||Regular Season||73-58 RIDER|
|1/17/2020||Rider||-6||144.5||-265||+215||Regular Season||70-68 NIAGRA|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-81 RIDER|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-84 RIDER|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Purple Eagles is Marcus Hammond, who accumulates 15.3 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Kobi Nwandu leads Niagara in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 12.1 points per contest.
- Hammond hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Purple Eagles, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.4 per contest.
- Hammond is Niagara’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Greg Kuakumensah leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. holds the top spot on the Broncs leaderboards for scoring (13.7 per game), rebounds (6.3 per game), and assists (4.4 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr.’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Broncs.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Christian Ings with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found