The Nicholls State Colonels (8-4) are heavily favored (-14) to continue a six-game win streak when they host the McNeese Cowboys (5-7) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Stopher Gymnasium. The matchup has a point total of 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nicholls State (-14)||Under (153)||Nicholls State 84 McNeese 68|
- In five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this year, the Colonels and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 153 points.
- McNeese and its opponents have combined to score more than 153 points in eight of 12 opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 10.7 more points per game (163.7) than this matchup’s total of 153 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144.7 points per game, 8.3 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Colonels have had set in games this season is 5.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged an over/under of 160.7 points, 7.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nicholls State Betting Information
- The Colonels have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-4-1 record.
- Nicholls State and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 11 (36.4%) games this season.
McNeese Betting Information
- McNeese has a losing record against the spread, going 1-5-1 ATS (covering just 14.3% of the time).
- In 3 out of Cowboys 7 games this year, (42.9%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Nicholls State||-5.5||149||-244||+192||Regular Season||80-56 NICHLS|
|1/29/2020||McNeese||-2||144||-135||+110||Regular Season||80-74 MCNST|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-75 MCNST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-75 MCNST|
Nicholls State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Colonels is Jitaurious Gordon, who scores 14.5 points and dishes out 4.0 assists per game.
- Najee Garvin is the Colonels best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 12.8 points per game.
- Gordon paces his teammates on the Colonels with 2.6 made threes per outing.
- Kevin Johnson and Ryghe Lyons lead the Colonels on the defensive end, with Johnson leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Lyons in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- The Cowboys’ leader in scoring and rebounding is KeyShawn Feazell with 14.4 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.
- A.J. Lawson dishes out 5.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Cowboys.
- Dru Kuxhausen contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cowboys. He makes 3.5 threes per game.
- McNeese’s leader in steals is Collin Warren (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Feazell (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED