The Nicholls State Colonels (10-5) hit the road in Southland play against the SE Louisiana Lions (5-10) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Colonels are favored by 6 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nicholls State (-6)||Over (143)||Nicholls State 75 SE Louisiana 69|
- In 66.7% of their games this year (10 of 15 chances), the Colonels and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in seven of 15 games (46.7%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 142.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game (147.8) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- The average point total in Colonels games this year is 4.6 more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
- Lions games this season have averaged a total of 142.7 points, 0.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Nicholls State Betting Information
- Nicholls State has struggled against the spread, going 6-7-1 on the year.
- The Colonels have posted a winning record of 4-2-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- The Colonels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 14 games (35.7%).
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- The Lions have a winning record against the spread, going 7-6 ATS (covering 53.8% of the time).
- In most of Lions games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 13 games, 38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Nicholls State||-10||142.5||-590||+420||Regular Season||87-67 NICHLS|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 NICHLS|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-58 NICHLS|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 NICHLS|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-70 SELOU|
Nicholls State Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon leads the Colonels in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- Najee Garvin leads Nicholls State in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 boards per game while also scoring 12.3 points a contest.
- Gordon leads the Colonels in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kevin Johnson and Ryghe Lyons lead the Colonels on the defensive end, with Johnson leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Lyons in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot averages 15.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- Gus Okafor puts up a stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 11.7 points and 1.1 assists per game for SE Louisiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Joe Kasperzyk has the top spot for assists with 2.2 per game, adding 9.8 points and 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- Okafor provides the bulk of the Lions’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Kasperzyk (1.4 steals per game) and Pape Diop (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview