The Norfolk State Spartans (7-4) are favored (-2.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Coppin State Eagles (2-7) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Physical Education Complex. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Norfolk State (-2.5)||Under (148.5)||Norfolk State 76 Coppin State 72|
- In 54.5% of their opportunities this year (six of 11 chances), the Spartans and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- In six of nine outings (66.7%) this year, Coppin State and its opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.5 less points per game (140) than this game’s total of 148.5 points.
- The Spartans and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 more points per game than the point total of 148.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Spartans have had set in matchups this season is 2.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Eagles games this year is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Norfolk State Betting Information
- Norfolk State has earned an even 4-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Spartans have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-2-1 record.
- Norfolk State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 9 games for a 66.7% rate.
Coppin State Betting Information
- Coppin State has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- In most of Eagles games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2020||Norfolk State||-9.5||138||-535||+384||Regular Season||80-60 NORFST|
|1/6/2020||Norfolk State||-1||140||-115||-106||Regular Season||82-59 NORFST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-38 NORFST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-66 NORFST|
Norfolk State Leaders
- Devante Carter leads the Spartans in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.2 points, grabbing 5.6 rebounds and distributing 3.6 assists per game.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Joe Bryant Jr., who makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Kyonze Chavis and Chris Ford lead the Spartans on the defensive end, with Chavis leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Ford in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Coppin State Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Anthony Tarke with 16.2 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Dejuan Clayton dishes out 4.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Eagles.
- Kyle Cardaci knocks down 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- Tarke’s stat line of 3.3 steals and 1.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED