The Norfolk State Spartans (8-6) are favored (by 6.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Coppin State Eagles (4-9) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is 147.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Norfolk State (-6.5)||Over (147.5)||Norfolk State 78 Coppin State 72|
- The Spartans and their opponents have scored at least 147.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 14 outings (64.3%) this season.
- In 10 of 13 opportunities (76.9%) this season, Coppin State has combined with its opponents to score more than 147.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 145.7 points per game, 1.8 less points than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- The Spartans and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 6.1 more points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Spartans have had set in games this season is 0.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Norfolk State Betting Information
- The Spartans have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-6-1 record.
- The Spartans have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- In 9 of 12 (75%) contests this season, Norfolk State and its opponents have hit the over.
Coppin State Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- Coppin State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 69.2% of matchups this season (9 out of 13 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Norfolk State||-3||151||-160||+131||Regular Season||81-77 COPPST|
|1/23/2021||Norfolk State||-2.5||149.5||-145||+120||Regular Season||81-71 COPPST|
|2/17/2020||Norfolk State||-9.5||138||-535||+384||Regular Season||80-60 NORFST|
|1/6/2020||Norfolk State||-1||140||-115||-106||Regular Season||82-59 NORFST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-38 NORFST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-66 NORFST|
Norfolk State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Spartans is Devante Carter, who scores 14.3 points and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- J.J. Matthews leads Norfolk State in rebounding, grabbing 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- Joe Bryant Jr. paces his teammates on the Spartans with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Kyonze Chavis is the Spartans leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Chris Ford leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Coppin State Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Anthony Tarke with 16.1 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Coppin State’s assist leader is Dejuan Clayton with 5.2 per game. He also averages 15.3 points per game and grabs 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Cardaci contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Tarke is at the top of the Coppin State steals and blocks leaderboards with 3.1 steals per game and 1.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED