The Delaware State Hornets (0-7) are expected to extend a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Norfolk State Spartans (7-6) as 13.5-point underdogs at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Echols Hall. The over/under for the matchup is 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (152.5)||Norfolk State 84 Delaware State 70|
- In five of 13 outings (38.5%) this season, the Spartans and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Delaware State and its opponents have combined to score at least 152.5 points in 85.7% of their games this season (six of seven chances).
- The Spartans and the Hornets combine to average 7.9 less points per game than the over/under of 152.5 set for this game.
- The Spartans and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 15.5 more points per game than the point total of 152.5 set in this matchup.
- The Spartans average point total in outings this season is 147.3, 5.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- Hornets games this year have averaged a total of 165.3 points, 12.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Norfolk State Betting Information
- Norfolk State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 4-6-1 record.
- The Spartans have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 11 games this season.
Delaware State Betting Information
- Delaware State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-5 ATS (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- Delaware State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 7 (85.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Norfolk State||-10||150.5||-589||+411||Regular Season||83-79 NORFST|
|1/16/2021||Norfolk State||-10||152.5||-590||+426||Regular Season||87-76 NORFST|
|3/2/2020||Norfolk State||-9||147.5||-466||+348||Regular Season||79-73 NORFST|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-57 NORFST|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 NORFST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-63 NORFST|
Norfolk State Leaders
- The Spartans leader in points and assists is Devante Carter, who puts up 14.0 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- J.J. Matthews leads Norfolk State in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.5 points a contest.
- Kashaun Hicks leads his teammates on the Spartans with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- Kyonze Chavis and Chris Ford lead Norfolk State on the defensive end, with Chavis leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Ford in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Delaware State Leaders
- Myles Carter has the top spot on the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Johquin ‘Pinky’ Wiley’s assist statline paces Delaware State; he records 3.6 assists per game.
- Wiley makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hornets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per outing.
- Wiley (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Delaware State while Chris Yannick (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends