The Norfolk State Spartans (3-4) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Morgan State Bears (4-2) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Echols Hall. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Norfolk State Betting Information
- Norfolk State has covered in just two of six matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Spartans have put together a 1-1-1 record ATS.
- Norfolk State and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 3 of 6 games this season (50%).
Morgan State Betting Information
- Morgan State has a 3-1 record against the spread, covering in 75% of their games.
- Morgan State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (2 out of 4 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Norfolk State||-3.5||137.5||-176||+144||Regular Season||78-74 MORGST|
|3/5/2020||Morgan State||-1||135||-119||-107||Regular Season||68-62 NORFST|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-57 NORFST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 NORFST|
Norfolk State Leaders
- Devante Carter leads the Spartans in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 15.4 points, grabbing 5.5 boards and dishing out 3.5 assists per game.
- Kashaun Hicks leads his teammates on the Spartans with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Mustafa Lawrence is the Spartans leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Chris Ford leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Morgan State Leaders
- Troy Baxter puts up 18.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bears.
- The Morgan State leaders in rebounding and assists are Malik Miller with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.3 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Sheryn Devonish with 3.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.3 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- Baxter contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bears. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- The Bears’ leader in steals is Miller with 2.1 per game, and Baxter is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found