The North Alabama Lions (7-2) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Jacksonville Dolphins (7-5) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Flowers Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Alabama (-4.5)||Under (137)||North Alabama 70 Jacksonville 64|
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this year (six of nine chances), the Lions and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Jacksonville has played in nine games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.7 more points per game (148.7) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 129.2 points per game, 7.8 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Lions games this season is 1.1 more points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
- Dolphins games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.8 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- The Lions have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Lions have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 0 of 5 games (0%).
Jacksonville Betting Information
- Jacksonville has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-4-1 ATS.
- The Dolphins have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In 4 out of Dolphins 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-83 JAX|
|1/2/2020||North Alabama||-1||131||-115||-106||Regular Season||62-57 NAL|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-55 NAL|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-88 NAL|
North Alabama Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Mervin James, who averages 14.1 per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Emanuel Littles leads North Alabama in rebounding, averaging 10.1 per game, while C.J. Brim leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Jamari Blackmon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- James is the Lions leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Payton Youngblood leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Dontarius James puts up 19.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dolphins.
- The Dolphins’ leader in rebounds is Bryce Workman with 6.4 per contest, and their leader in assists is Kevion Nolan with 4.8 per game.
- Dontarius James hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Dolphins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.6 per game.
- Nolan (2.2 steals per game) and Dontarius James (1.0 block per game) lead the Dolphins in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED