The Kennesaw State Owls (3-6) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they host the North Alabama Lions (5-2) as 3.5-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at KSU Convocation Center. The matchup has a point total of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kennesaw State (+3.5)||Under (136)||Kennesaw State 71 North Alabama 65|
- In 85.7% of their opportunities this season (six of seven chances), the Lions and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to score more than 136 points in three of nine opportunities (33.3%) this season.
- The Lions and the Owls combine to average 11.8 more points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 127.7 points per game, 8.3 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Lions average point total in matchups this season is 143.4, 7.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Owls games this season have averaged an over/under of 132.1 points, 3.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has covered in just one of three matchups this season.
- The Lions have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Lions have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 0 of 3 games (0%).
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 2-3 ATS.
- In the majority of Owls games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||North Alabama||-13||136||-1137||+675||Regular Season||65-46 NAL|
|1/23/2020||North Alabama||-6.5||132||-299||+233||Regular Season||78-58 NAL|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-61 NAL|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 NAL|
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James leads the Lions in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 6.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Emanuel Littles leads the Lions in rebounding, averaging 11.3 per game, while C.J. Brim leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Jamari Blackmon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Blackmon and Payton Youngblood lead North Alabama on the defensive end, with Blackmon leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Youngblood in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is at the top of the Owls scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also grabs 4.1 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- Kennesaw State’s leader in rebounds is Brandon Stroud with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Terrell Burden with 2.7 per game.
- Rodgers provides the bulk of the Owls’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Owls’ leader in steals is Kasen Jennings with 1.2 per game, and Cole LaRue is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found