The Stetson Hatters (2-4) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game road slide when they take on the North Alabama Lions (4-2) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Flowers Hall. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stetson (+1.5)||Under (140.5)||Stetson 68 North Alabama 65|
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 50% of their outings this season (three of six opportunities).
- Stetson has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in three of six opportunities (50%) this season.
- The Lions and the Hatters combine to average 8.0 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.5 points per game, 8.0 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Lions have had set in games this season is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Hatters this year is 3.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Lions record 82.5 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 70.8 the Hatters give up.
- When North Alabama scores more than 70.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- When Stetson allows more than 82.5 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Hatters put up an average of 66 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 61.7 the Lions allow to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 61.7 points, Stetson is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- North Alabama’s record is 1-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 66 points to its opponents.
- The Lions have out-scored their opponents by a total of 125 points this season (20.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hatters have out-scored them by 29 more points on the year (4.8 per game).
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has covered in just zero of two matchups this season.
- The Lions have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- North Alabama and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 0 of 2 games this season (0%).
Stetson Betting Information
- Stetson has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 2-1 ATS.
- Stetson and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 2 of 3 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Stetson||-1.5||130.5||-124||+101||Conference Tournament||82-72 STETSN|
|2/13/2020||Stetson||-2||131||-136||+110||Regular Season||75-64 STETSN|
|1/16/2020||North Alabama||-6.5||129.5||-305||+235||Regular Season||54-49 STETSN|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-60 STETSN|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-62 NAL|
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James leads the Lions in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 8.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Emanuel Littles leads North Alabama in rebounding, averaging 12.4 per game, while Will Soucie leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.0 in each contest.
- Jamari Blackmon paces his teammates on the Lions with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Blackmon is the Lions leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Payton Youngblood leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Rob Perry is at the top of the Hatters scoring leaderboard with 14.2 points per game. He also grabs 3.5 rebounds and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- The Stetson leaders in rebounding and assists are Mahamadou Diawara with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.0 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Stephan D. Swenson with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 1.0 points and 1.7 rebounds per game).
- Chase Johnston contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Hatters. He knocks down 3.5 threes per game.
- Stetson’s leader in steals is Johnston (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Diawara (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found