The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-12) will try to end a 12-game losing streak when they visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (3-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Corbett Sports Center as big, 12.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 146.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Carolina State (+12.5)||Under (146.5)||N.C. A&T 79 South Carolina State 67|
- In 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 chances), the Aggies and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- South Carolina State has played in four games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 33.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 18.9 less points per game (127.6) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 160.9 points per game, 14.4 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had set in games this year is 2.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.3 points, 7.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
N.C. A&T Betting Information
- The Aggies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 4-6 record.
- More often than not, N.C. A&T and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 10 chances this season.
South Carolina State Betting Information
- South Carolina State has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 11 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2020||N.C. A&T||-1.5||144.5||-124||+101||Regular Season||76-65 NCAT|
|2/3/2020||N.C. A&T||-7||147.5||-375||+275||Regular Season||78-63 NCAT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-62 NCAT|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-77 NCAT|
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 10.6 points and distributing 6.7 assists.
- Tyrone Lyons leads N.C. A&T in rebounding, pulling down 5.4 boards per game while also scoring 8.4 points a contest.
- Quentin Jones leads his teammates on the Aggies with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Langley and Lyons lead N.C. A&T on the defensive end, with Langley leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Lyons in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Rahsaan Edwards is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 9.6 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- Jemal Davis is at the top of the Bulldogs rebounding leaderboard with 5.0 rebounds per game, and Themus Fulks paces the team in assists with 3.5 per contest.
- Edwards provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Davis leads the Bulldogs on defense with 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED