The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-10) will attempt to end a 10-game losing streak when they host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (3-9) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at S-H-M Memorial Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 144.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Carolina State (+8.5)||Under (144.5)||N.C. A&T 75 South Carolina State 69|
- In 116.7% of their opportunities this year (14 of 12 chances), the Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- South Carolina State and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 30% of their games this year (three of 10 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 125.1 points per game, 19.4 fewer points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 161.7 points per game, 17.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Aggies average point total in outings this year is 149.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 6.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Aggies average 69.8 points per game, 12.6 fewer points than the 82.4 the Bulldogs give up.
- N.C. A&T is 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when scoring more than 82.4 points.
- When South Carolina State allows more than 69.8 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Bulldogs’ 55.3 points per game are 24 fewer points than the 79.3 the Aggies allow.
- In games when it scores more than 79.3 points, South Carolina State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- N.C. A&T’s record is 4-6 against the spread and 1-9 overall when it gives up more than 55.3 points.
- The Aggies have a negative point differential on the season (-115 total points, -9.5 per game), as do the Bulldogs (-271 total points, -27.1 per game).
N.C. A&T Betting Information
- N.C. A&T has struggled against the spread, going 4-6 on the year.
- In 5 of 10 (50%) contests this season, N.C. A&T and its opponents have hit the total.
South Carolina State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their contests.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2020||N.C. A&T||-1.5||144.5||-124||101||Regular Season||76-65 NCAT|
|2/3/2020||N.C. A&T||-7||147.5||-375||275||Regular Season||78-63 NCAT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-62 NCAT|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-77 NCAT|
N.C. A&T Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points, rebounds and assists is Kameron Langley, who averages 10.6 points, 5.7 boards and 7.3 assists per game.
- Quentin Jones provides the most three-point shooting production for the Aggies. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- The N.C. A&T steals leader is Langley, who averages 2.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Harry Morrice, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Rahsaan Edwards averages 9.1 points and tacks on 2.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Bulldogs’ top rebounder is Latavian Lawrence — he grabs 3.8 per game while scoring 5.0 points per game.
- Edwards provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- South Carolina State’s leader in steals and blocks is Jemal Davis with 1.5 steals and 1.0 block per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found