The North Carolina Central Eagles (4-5) are just 3-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the North Carolina A&T Aggies (4-10) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at McDougald-McLendon Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Carolina Central||-3||-112||-109||139||-110||-113||-159||130|
|North Carolina Central (-3)||Over (139)||North Carolina Central 75 N.C. A&T 69|
- The Eagles and their opponents have put up at least 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of nine opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- In seven of 14 opportunities (50%) this season, N.C. A&T and its opponents have combined to score more than 139 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.6 points per game, 0.6 more points than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Aggies have seen their opponents average a combined 10.4 more points per game than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Eagles games this season is 3.4 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- The average total in Aggies games this season is 7.4 more points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
North Carolina Central Betting Information
- North Carolina Central has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-5 record.
- The Eagles have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (4 of 8 contests).
N.C. A&T Betting Information
- The Aggies have an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- In the majority of N.C. A&T’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 12 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||North Carolina Central||-5||134||-223||+176||Regular Season||86-80 NCC|
|2/17/2020||N.C. A&T||-1.5||135||-122||-101||Regular Season||77-60 NCAT|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-52 NCAT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-48 NCAT|
North Carolina Central Leaders
- The Eagles scoring leader is C.J. Keyser, who averages 18.6 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Nicolas Fennell is North Carolina Central’s leading rebounder, pulling down 3.4 per game, while Jordan Perkins is its best passer, averaging 4.9 assists in each contest.
- Deven Palmer hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per game.
- Mike Melvin is North Carolina Central’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Keyser leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley scores 10.4 points and adds 6.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tyrone Lyons grabs 5.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.6 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the N.C. A&T rebounding leaderboard.
- Quentin Jones connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.5 per game.
- N.C. A&T’s leader in steals is Langley with 2.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Lyons with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED