The North Carolina Tar Heels (11-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (10-5) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Clemson (+3.5)||Over (134.5)||Clemson 69 North Carolina 68|
- In 12 of 16 outings (75%) this season, the Tar Heels and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Clemson has played in six games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s total of 134.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 fewer points per game (133.4) than this matchup’s total of 134.5 points.
- The average point total in Tar Heels games this year is 9.9 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Tigers games this year is 6.6 less points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tar Heels put up 11 more points per game (74.5) than the Tigers allow (63.5).
- North Carolina has a 6-0-1 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Clemson has recorded a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall in games when it gives up more than 74.5 points.
- The Tigers’ 64.4 points per game are 5.5 fewer points than the 69.9 the Tar Heels give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.9 points, Clemson is 2-0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- North Carolina is 3-9 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 64.4 points.
- The Tar Heels have totaled 74 more points than their opponents this season (4.6 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored just 13 more points than their opponents (0.9 per game).
North Carolina Betting Information
- North Carolina has covered in just six of 16 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Tar Heels have compiled a 5-5-1 record ATS.
- North Carolina has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 16 contests (37.5%).
Clemson Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 6-7-1 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 0-2-1 against the spread.
- Clemson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (7 out of 14 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||North Carolina||-4.5||135||-205||+165||Regular Season||79-76 CLEM|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-79 UNC|
North Carolina Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tar Heels is Armando Bacot, who puts up 12.6 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- North Carolina’s best passer is Caleb Love, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 10.4 PPG scoring average.
- Kerwin Walton hits more threes per game than any other member of the Tar Heels, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.6 per outing.
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black is the Tar Heels leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Garrison Brooks leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Aamir Simms has the top spot on the Tigers leaderboards for scoring (12.5 per game), rebounds (5.9 per game), and assists (2.5 per game).
- Nick Honor connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Clemson’s leader in steals is Honor (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jonathan Baehre (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview