The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-5) will try to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the North Carolina Tar Heels (8-5) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Dean E. Smith Center as heavy, 12-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACCN. The over/under is set at 141 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wake Forest (+12)||Under (141)||North Carolina 75 Wake Forest 65|
- In 30.8% of their games this year (four of 13 chances), the Tar Heels and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Wake Forest has played in three games this season (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 141 points.
- The Tar Heels and the Demon Deacons combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the total of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Tar Heels and the Demon Deacons have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 141 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Tar Heels have had set in matchups this season is 1.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Demon Deacons games this year is 4.4 fewer points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tar Heels record 73.2 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 66.6 the Demon Deacons give up.
- When North Carolina puts up more than 66.6 points, it is 4-0-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Wake Forest has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 73.2 points.
- The Demon Deacons put up an average of 70 points per game, just 0.5 more points than the 69.5 the Tar Heels allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 69.5 points, Wake Forest is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- North Carolina is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows more than 70 points.
- The Tar Heels have totaled 47 more points than their opponents this season (3.7 per game on average), and the Demon Deacons have scored 27 more points than their opponents (3.4 per game).
North Carolina Betting Information
- The Tar Heels have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-8-1 record.
- The Tar Heels fare well when favored by at least 12 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- North Carolina and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 13 games this season (30.8%).
Wake Forest Betting Information
- Wake Forest has a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 12-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this year (4 out of 7 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||North Carolina||-8||152||-385||+291||Regular Season||93-83 UNC|
|2/11/2020||North Carolina||-2||150||-132||+107||Regular Season||74-57 WAKE|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-57 UNC|
North Carolina Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tar Heels is Armando Bacot, who accumulates 11.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- North Carolina’s best passer is Caleb Love, who averages 3.0 assists per game to go with his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Kerwin Walton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tar Heels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black and Garrison Brooks lead the Tar Heels on the defensive end, with Black leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Brooks in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Daivien Williamson collects 11.4 points and adds 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Isaiah Mucius’ stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 10.3 points and 0.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard.
- Jonah Antonio is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Demon Deacons, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Wake Forest’s leader in steals is Williamson with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jalen Johnson with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends