The Denver Pioneers (1-9) will look to end a nine-game losing streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-12) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Hamilton Gymnasium as only 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota (-2)||Over (143.5)||North Dakota 74 Denver 70|
- The Fightin’ Hawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 143.5 points in 56.2% of their games this season (nine of 16 opportunities).
- In six of 10 games (60%) this year, Denver has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 137.8 points per game, 5.7 less points than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The Fightin’ Hawks and the Pioneers have seen their opponents average a combined 11.7 more points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Fightin’ Hawks have had set in matchups this season is 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Pioneers games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.2 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
North Dakota Betting Information
- North Dakota has covered in just five of 14 matchups this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- The Fightin’ Hawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 14 games (57.1%) this season.
Denver Betting Information
- The Pioneers have a 4-5 record against the spread, covering in just 44.4% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Pioneers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Denver has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (6 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||North Dakota||-9.5||148||-533||+379||Regular Season||78-71 UND|
|1/2/2020||North Dakota||-3||140.5||-163||+134||Regular Season||82-71 UND|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-63 UND|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-59 UND|
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca leads the Fightin’ Hawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 17.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyree Ihenacho is the Fightin’ Hawks best passer, distributing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- Ethan Igbanugo’s 1.4 made threes per game lead the Fightin’ Hawks.
- Ihenacho and Seybian Sims lead North Dakota on the defensive end, with Ihenacho leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Sims in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Jase Townsend racks up 19.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pioneers.
- Denver’s leader in rebounds is Sam Hines Jr. with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Roscoe Eastmond with 2.8 per game.
- Townsend contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Pioneers. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Eastmond (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Denver while Tristan Green (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED