The Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-10) are expected to extend a six-game losing streak when they visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (3-11) as 5-point underdogs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Illinois (+5)||Over (140.5)||North Dakota 73 Western Illinois 69|
- The Fightin’ Hawks and their opponents have put up more than 140.5 points in 64.3% of their outings this season (nine of 14 opportunities).
- In eight of 12 opportunities (66.7%) this season, Western Illinois and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points.
- The Fightin’ Hawks and the Leathernecks combine to average 5.9 less points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Fightin’ Hawks and the Leathernecks have seen their opponents average a combined 11.8 more points per game than the point total of 140.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Fightin’ Hawks have had set in matchups this season is 1.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Leathernecks games this season is 7.1 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
North Dakota Betting Information
- North Dakota has covered in just five of 12 matchups this season.
- North Dakota and its opponents have hit the over 6 times in 12 contests this season.
Western Illinois Betting Information
- Western Illinois has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- The Leathernecks and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 5 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||North Dakota||-1||153.5||-119||-104||Regular Season||86-83 UND|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 UND|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-73 UND|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 UND|
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca leads the Fightin’ Hawks in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.5 points and 6.8 boards per game.
- Tyree Ihenacho is the Fightin’ Hawks best passer, dispensing 3.9 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- Ethan Igbanugo paces his teammates on the Fightin’ Hawks with 1.4 made threes per game.
- The North Dakota steals leader is Ihenacho, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Rebraca, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Western Illinois Leaders
- Tamell Pearson averages 12.8 points and 7.0 rebounds per game for the Leathernecks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Marcus Watson Jr.’s assist statline paces Western Illinois; he dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Will Carius provides the bulk of the Leathernecks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Western Illinois’ leader in steals is Watson with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Adam Anhold with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends