The Denver Pioneers (1-7) are big, 14.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a seven-game losing streak when they visit the North Dakota State Bison (6-7) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Scheels Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State||-14.5||-110||-110||138.5||-110||-112||-1667||878|
|North Dakota State (-14.5)||Over (138.5)||North Dakota State 80 Denver 62|
- The Bison and their opponents have combined to record more than 138.5 points in 46.2% of their outings this season (six of 13 opportunities).
- In seven of eight games (87.5%) this season, Denver has combined with its opponents to score more than 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (139.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 more points per game (146.7) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average point total for Bison games this season is 4.7 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Pioneers games this year is 14.3 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- North Dakota State has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
Denver Betting Information
- Denver has a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- The Pioneers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||North Dakota State||-11.5||141||-832||+532||Conference Tournament||71-69 NDKST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-70 NDKST|
|12/29/2019||North Dakota State||-8.5||135||-429||+322||Regular Season||66-55 NDKST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 NDKST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-65 DEN|
North Dakota State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bison is Rocky Kreuser, who accumulates 15.1 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griesel is the Bison best passer, dishing out 3.3 assists per game while scoring 11.2 PPG.
- Kreuser makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Griesel and Grant Nelson lead North Dakota State on the defensive end, with Griesel leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Jase Townsend is at the top of the Pioneers scoring leaderboard with 19.9 points per game. He also grabs 4.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- The Pioneers’ leader in rebounds is Sam Hines Jr. with 6.4 per contest, and their leader in assists is Roscoe Eastmond with 2.9 per game.
- Townsend makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Pioneers, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.7 per game.
- Denver’s leader in steals is Eastmond with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tristan Green with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED