The Omaha Mavericks (2-8) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the North Dakota State Bison (3-6) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Scheels Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is 137 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State||-8.5||-110||-110||137||-114||-108||-435||330|
|North Dakota State (-8.5)||Over (137)||North Dakota State 74 Omaha 65|
- In 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine chances), the Bison and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Omaha and its opponents have added up to score more than 137 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- The Bison and the Mavericks combine to average 11.3 fewer points per game than the total of 137 set for this game.
- The Bison and the Mavericks have seen their opponents average a combined 8.1 more points per game than the point total of 137 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Bison have had set in games this season is 5.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Mavericks games this season have averaged a total of 139 points, two more than the point total in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- The Bison have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-3 record.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Omaha Betting Information
- The Mavericks have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their contests.
- In the majority of Omaha’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 9 games, 22.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||North Dakota State||-9||143.5||-484||+347||Regular Season||87-67 NDKST|
|2/5/2020||North Dakota State||-2.5||144.5||-144||+119||Regular Season||86-78 NDKST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-50 OMAHA|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-77 OMAHA|
North Dakota State Leaders
- Sam Griesel leads the Bison in rebounds and assists. Griesel averages 10.4 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- North Dakota State’s leading scorer is Rocky Kreuser, who drops 13.0 points a game in addition to his 5.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Kreuser leads the Bison in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Tyree Eady and Grant Nelson lead North Dakota State on the defensive end, with Eady leading the team in steals averaging 0.7 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Marlon Ruffin is the top scorer for the Mavericks with 13.1 points per game. He also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his stats.
- Matt Pile has a stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 10.3 points and 1.1 assists per game for Omaha to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ayo Akinwole holds the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 9.0 points and 3.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Kreuser leads his teammates on the Mavericks with 1.3 made threes per game.
- Akinwole (1.1 steals per game) and Pile (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Mavericks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found