Summit foes meet when the North Dakota State Bison (8-7) visit the UMKC Kangaroos (3-7) at Swinney Recreation Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Kangaroos are 2-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 124.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State||-2||-112||-109||124.5||-108||-113||-136||112|
|UMKC (+2)||Over (124.5)||North Dakota State 66 UMKC 64|
- The Bison and their opponents have combined to score more than 124.5 points in 73.3% of their outings this season (11 of 15 opportunities).
- UMKC and its opponents have added up to score at least 124.5 points in 70% of their games this year (seven of 10 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 143.1 points per game, 18.6 more points than the total of 124.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134.8 points per game, 10.3 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Bison have had set in games this season is 9.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Kangaroos games this season is 19.4 more points than the point total of 124.5 for this outing.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- The Bison have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 9-6 record.
- The Bison fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 5-4 record against the spread.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
UMKC Betting Information
- UMKC has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 4-3-1 ATS.
- The Kangaroos have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In 3 out of Kangaroos 8 games this year, (37.5%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
North Dakota State Leaders
- The Bison leader in points and rebounds is Rocky Kreuser, who scores 15.6 points and grabs 7.0 rebounds per game.
- North Dakota State’s best passer is Sam Griesel, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 10.8 PPG scoring average.
- Kreuser contributes the bulk of the Bison’s three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- Griesel and Grant Nelson lead North Dakota State on the defensive end, with Griesel leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Nelson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Brandon McKissic racks up 16.8 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Kangaroos’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- UMKC’s Marvin Nesbitt Jr. stats (7.0 rebounds per game, 10.8 points per game, 2.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- McKissic contributes the bulk of the Kangaroos’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Nesbitt is at the top of the UMKC steals and blocks leaderboards with 2.1 steals per game and 0.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED