The North Florida Ospreys (5-9) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the North Alabama Lions (9-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Lions have won seven games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Alabama (+1)||Under (146)||North Alabama 71 North Florida 69|
- The Ospreys and their opponents have put up more than 146 points in 35.7% of their outings this year (five of 14 opportunities).
- North Alabama has combined with its opponents to score at least 146 points in four of 11 games (36.4%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 145.9 points per game, 0.1 less points than the total of 146 set for this game.
- The Ospreys and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 9.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 146 set for this outing.
- The average total the Ospreys have had set in games this year is 2.9 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Lions games this year is 6.4 fewer points than the point total of 146 for this outing.
North Florida Betting Information
- Against the spread, North Florida has been strong this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Ospreys have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- North Florida and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 12 (25%) games this season.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Lions have a record ATS of 3-3.
- In the majority of Lions games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 7 games, 14.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-67 NFL|
|1/4/2020||North Florida||-4||146.5||-190||+153||Regular Season||81-65 NFL|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 NFL|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-67 NFL|
North Florida Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Ospreys this season is Carter Hendricksen, who averages 15.7 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- North Florida’s leading rebounder is Josh Endicott averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Emmanuel Adedoyin and his 3.9 assists per game.
- The Ospreys get the most three-point shooting production out of Hendricksen, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
- Hendricksen is the Ospreys leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Jonathan Aybar leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James racks up 14.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Lions.
- Emanuel Littles puts up a stat line of 10.1 rebounds, 9.0 points and 1.1 assists per game for North Alabama to take the top rebound spot on the team. C.J. Brim has the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 9.7 points and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Jamari Blackmon leads the Lions in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- James (1.4 steals per game) and Isaac Chatman (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED