The North Florida Ospreys (8-14) are at home in ASUN action against the North Alabama Lions (11-10) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Ospreys are 3-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Alabama (+3)||Under (144.5)||North Florida 71 North Alabama 70|
- The Ospreys and their opponents have combined to put up more than 144.5 points in 45.5% of their outings this year (10 of 22 opportunities).
- North Alabama and its opponents have added up to score more than 144.5 points in 42.9% of their games this season (nine of 21 chances).
- The Ospreys and the Lions combine to average 2.3 less points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.2 points per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Ospreys games this season is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 144.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Lions games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ospreys average 70 points per contest, only 1.1 more points than the 68.9 the Lions give up to opponents.
- North Florida is 7-0 against the spread and 7-4 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- North Alabama is 1-8 against the spread and 3-7 overall when allowing more than 70 points.
- The Lions score only 3.1 fewer points than the Ospreys allow (75.3).
- North Alabama has put together a 7-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 75.3 points.
- North Florida is 5-8 against the spread and 2-13 overall when it allows more than 72.2 points.
- The Ospreys have been out-scored by 116 points this season (5.3 points per game on average), while the Lions have put up 71 more points than their opponents on the year (3.3 per game).
North Florida Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Ospreys have covered 10 times in 19 contests.
- The Ospreys have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 3 points.
- North Florida and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 19 (42.1%) games this season.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 6-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Lions have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of North Alabama’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 17 games, 35.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||North Florida||-2||147||-135||+112||Regular Season||82-72 NFL|
|1/29/2021||North Florida||-1.5||145||-125||+104||Regular Season||82-78 NAL|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-67 NFL|
|1/4/2020||North Florida||-4||146.5||-190||+153||Regular Season||81-65 NFL|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 NFL|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-67 NFL|
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen leads the Ospreys in scoring, tallying 15.1 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Josh Endicott is North Florida’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.4 per game, while Emmanuel Adedoyin is its best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- The Ospreys get the most three-point shooting production out of Hendricksen, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Adedoyin and Jonathan Aybar lead North Florida on the defensive end, with Adedoyin leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Aybar in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James is the top scorer for the Lions with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 7.1 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game to his stats.
- Emanuel Littles puts up a stat line of 10.0 rebounds, 9.3 points and 1.2 assists per game for North Alabama to take the top rebound spot on the team. C.J. Brim has the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 8.3 points and 3.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Jamari Blackmon hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.
- Littles (0.9 steals per game) and Isaac Chatman (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED