The No. 3 seed North Texas Mean Green (13-9) are 15-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 6 seed Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-17) in the C-USA Tournament quarterfinals Wednesday at FORD CENTER AT THE STAR, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Middle Tennessee (+15)||Over (127)||North Texas 73 Middle Tennessee 59|
- In 59.1% of their games this year (13 of 22 chances), the Mean Green and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 127 points.
- In 13 of 22 outings (59.1%) this year, Middle Tennessee has combined with its opponents to score at least 127 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.3 more points per game (133.3) than this game’s over/under of 127 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined six more points per game (133) than this game’s total of 127 points.
- The Mean Green average point total in matchups this season is 133.6, 6.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Blue Raiders games this year is 5.8 more points than the point total of 127 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Mean Green record only 0.5 more points per game (71) than the Blue Raiders give up (70.5).
- When North Texas scores more than 70.5 points, it is 9-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Middle Tennessee has a 1-6 record against the spread and a 0-7 record overall when allowing more than 71 points.
- The Blue Raiders score an average of 62.3 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 62.5 the Mean Green give up to opponents.
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 5-4 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 62.5 points.
- North Texas has a 5-7 record overall and an ATS record of 4-6 in games when its opponents score more than 62.3 points.
- The Mean Green have totaled 187 more points than their opponents this season (8.5 per game on average), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by 181 total points (8.2 per game average differential).
North Texas Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Mean Green have covered 12 times in 20 contests.
- When favored by at least 15 points, the Mean Green have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-0 record.
- The Mean Green have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 20 games (40%).
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- Middle Tennessee has a losing record against the spread, going 8-13 ATS (covering only 38.1% of the time).
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 8 of 21 (38.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||North Texas||-8.5||134||-430||+322||Regular Season||75-70 NTX|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-53 NTX|
North Texas Leaders
- Javion Hamlet leads the Mean Green in points and assists per game, scoring 14.3 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Zachary Simmons leads North Texas in rebounding, pulling down 6.2 boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- James Reese hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mean Green, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.1 per game.
- Reese is the Mean Green leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Thomas Bell leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Dontrell Shuler’s points (12.5 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Blue Raiders’ leaderboards.
- Middle Tennessee’s Jo’Vontae Millner stats (5.1 rebounds per game, 7.7 points per game, 0.6 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jalen Jordan is consistent from distance and leads the Blue Raiders with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Middle Tennessee’s leader in steals is DeAndre Dishman (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Millner (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED