The UTSA Roadrunners (4-5) host the North Texas Mean Green (4-4) after winning four straight home games. The Mean Green are favored by 6 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The point total is 143 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Texas (-6)||Over (143)||North Texas 79 UTSA 66|
- The Mean Green and their opponents have scored more than 143 points in 25% of their games this season (two of eight opportunities).
- In eight of nine opportunities (88.9%) this year, UTSA and its opponents have combined to score at least 143 points.
- These two teams average a combined 156.4 points per game, 13.4 more points than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- The Mean Green and the Roadrunners have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 143 set for this game.
- The average point total in Mean Green games this year is 3.5 less points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
- Roadrunners games this year have averaged an over/under of 159 points, 16 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76 points the Mean Green record per game are only 2.6 fewer points than the Roadrunners allow (78.6).
- North Texas has a 4-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 78.6 points.
- UTSA is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall when giving up more than 76 points.
- The Roadrunners score an average of 80.4 points per game, 16.9 more points than the 63.5 the Mean Green allow.
- UTSA is 4-4 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.5 points.
- North Texas’ record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 80.4 points to its opponents.
- The Mean Green have put up a total of 100 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.5 per game), and the Roadrunners have out-scored opponents by only 17 points on the season (1.8 more per game).
North Texas Betting Information
- The Mean Green have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-2 record.
- The Mean Green have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- North Texas and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
UTSA Betting Information
- UTSA has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 1-5 ATS.
- The Roadrunners have fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- UTSA has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (3 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||North Texas||-9.5||141.5||-529||+381||Regular Season||98-78 NTX|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 UTSA|
North Texas Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Mean Green is Javion Hamlet, who scores 12.4 points and dishes out 5.9 assists per game.
- Zachary Simmons is the Mean Green best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.0 boards in each contest while scoring 9.6 points per game.
- James Reese hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mean Green, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per contest.
- Rubin Jones is North Texas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Thomas Bell leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Jhivvan Jackson is at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 16.3 points per game. He also pulls down 4.5 rebounds and racks up 2.5 assists per game.
- The UTSA leaders in rebounding and assists are Jacob Germany with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Keaton Wallace with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.2 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Wallace contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Roadrunners. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- UTSA’s leader in steals is Jackson (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Eric Parrish (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found