The Towson Tigers (2-12) are expected to continue a seven-game losing streak when they host the Northeastern Huskies (6-6) as 2.5-point underdogs at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at SECU Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 135 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northeastern (-2.5)||Over (135)||Northeastern 73 Towson 68|
- In 41.7% of their games this season (five of 12 chances), the Huskies and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- In 12 of 14 games (85.7%) this year, Towson and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points.
- The Huskies and the Tigers combine to average 0.7 more points per game than the total of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.5 more points per game (147.5) than this matchup’s total of 135 points.
- The average point total for Huskies games this season is 3.4 more points than the over/under of 135 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Tigers games this season is 9.8 more points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
Northeastern Betting Information
- Against the spread, Northeastern has been strong this season, posting an 8-4 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Huskies have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- Huskies games have played to the total or above 6 times in 12 games this season.
Towson Betting Information
- Towson has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 4-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Tigers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 14 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Northeastern||-2.5||133.5||-151||+122||Conference Tournament||72-62 NEAST|
|3/1/2020||Northeastern||-5.5||132.5||-245||+193||Regular Season||75-72 TOWS|
|12/28/2019||Towson||-2||134.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||61-45 NEAST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-58 NEAST|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 TOWS|
- Tyson Walker leads the Huskies in points and assists per game, scoring 16.9 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- Shaquille Walters leads Northeastern in rebounding, pulling down 7.0 boards per game while also scoring 11.4 points a contest.
- Jason Strong provides the most three-point shooting production for the Huskies. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Walker is the Huskies leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Chris Doherty leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- The Tigers’ Zane Martin puts up enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Towson’s Charles Thompson stats (6.8 rebounds per game, 9.7 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Nicolas Timberlake’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Tigers.
- Thompson leads the Tigers defensively with 1.1 steals and 1.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends