Cameron Shelton leads the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-6) into a matchup with the Idaho State Bengals (0-5) after putting up 30 points in an 83-78 win over Idaho. The Lumberjacks are 1.5-point favorites in the game on Thursday, January 7, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Arizona (-1.5)||Over (132.5)||Northern Arizona 69 Idaho State 66|
- The Lumberjacks and their opponents have combined to record more than 132.5 points in 85.7% of their games this year (six of seven opportunities).
- Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in 40% of their matchups this season (two of five chances).
- These two teams average a combined 117.5 points per game, 15.0 fewer points than the total of 132.5 set for this game.
- The Lumberjacks and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 19.1 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Lumberjacks have had set in games this season is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bengals games this year is 6.5 less points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- Northern Arizona has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- The Lumberjacks have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- Northern Arizona has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 7 games for a 57.1% rate.
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 2-3 ATS.
- The Bengals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 1 of 5 (20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Northern Arizona||-4.5||141.5||-202||+165||Conference Tournament||64-62 IDST|
|2/6/2020||Northern Arizona||-2||144.5||-137||+112||Regular Season||88-87 NARZ|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-67 IDST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-79 IDST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-69 NARZ|
Northern Arizona Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Lumberjacks is Shelton, who averages 21.3 points, 5.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic hits more threes per game than any other member of the Lumberjacks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per game.
- Shelton is Northern Arizona’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Ajang Aguek leads them in blocks with 0.4 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III paces the Bengals in both rebounds and assists with 7.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Brayden Parker counts for 12.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Idaho State’s team.
- Ford is the top scorer from distance for the Bengals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- The Bengals’ leader in steals is Ford with 1.4 per game, and Parker is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found