A game after he put up 27 points in a 69-64 win over Idaho State, Bodie Hume leads the Northern Colorado Bears (3-2) at home against the Montana State Bobcats (2-2) on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Bears are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Colorado (-3.5)||Under (135.5)||Northern Colorado 69 Montana State 66|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined for 135.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of five opportunities (40%) this year.
- In four of four opportunities (100%) this year, Montana State has combined with its opponents to score at least 135.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.7 more points per game (148.2) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.2 points per game, 9.7 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Bears average point total in matchups this season is 134.2, 1.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Bobcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 159.2 points, 23.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado has struggled against the spread, going 1-2 on the year.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Bears have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- Northern Colorado has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has a winning record against the spread, going 2-1 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Bobcats and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 3 of 3 (100%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Northern Colorado||-5.5||132.5||-244||+193||Regular Season||75-61 UNCO|
|1/2/2020||Northern Colorado||-8.5||137.5||-439||+328||Regular Season||68-59 UNCO|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 MONST|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-70 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- The Bears leader in points and rebounds is Hume, who scores 17.0 points and pulls down 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson leads Northern Colorado in assists, averaging 2.4 per game while also scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Hume provides the bulk of the Bears’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Johnson is Northern Colorado’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Hume leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Montana State Leaders
- Amin Adamu racks up 14.6 points and adds 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Bobcats’ top rebounder is Abdul Mohamed — he grabs 5.3 per game while scoring 6.7 points per game.
- Nick Gazelas provides the bulk of the Bobcats’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.2 threes per game to lead the team.
- Bilal Shabazz (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Montana State while Jubrile Belo (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found