A game after he scored 27 points in a 69-64 win over Idaho State, Bodie Hume leads the Northern Colorado Bears (3-2) at home against the Montana State Bobcats (2-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Bears are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Montana State (+2)||Under (137.5)||Northern Colorado 69 Montana State 67|
- In two of five opportunities (40%) this year, the Bears and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Montana State has played in three games this year (out of four total matchups — 75% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.7 more points per game (148.2) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.7 more points per game (145.2) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this year is 3.3 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bobcats games this year is 21.7 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- The Bears have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 1-2 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bears have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- Northern Colorado has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-1 ATS.
- In most of Bobcats games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 3 games, 100%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Northern Colorado||-5.5||132.5||-244||+193||Regular Season||75-61 UNCO|
|1/2/2020||Northern Colorado||-8.5||137.5||-439||+328||Regular Season||68-59 UNCO|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 MONST|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-70 UNCO|
Northern Colorado Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bears is Hume, who puts up 16.7 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson is the Bears best passer, dishing out 2.5 assists per game while scoring 9.4 PPG.
- Hume leads the Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Hume is Northern Colorado’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.0 steal and 1.3 blocks per game.
Montana State Leaders
- Xavier Bishop scores 16.7 points and adds 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jubrile Belo is at the top of the Montana State rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 13.4 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Nick Gazelas’ 1.9 made threes per game lead the Bobcats.
- The Bobcats’ leader in steals is Amin Adamu with 1.3 per game, and Belo is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found