Two struggling teams hit the court when the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-15) host the Western Michigan Broncos (4-15) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 1-point favorites as they look to break a six-game losing streak against the Broncos, losers of four straight. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+1)||Over (131.5)||Western Michigan 71 Northern Illinois 67|
- The Huskies and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 70.6% of their games this season (12 of 17 opportunities).
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 73.7% of their games this year (14 of 19 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 7.6 fewer points per game (123.9) than this game’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The Huskies and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 19.2 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Huskies have had set in games this year is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Broncos games this season is 3.9 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- Northern Illinois has struggled against the spread, going 3-13-1 on the year.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Huskies have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- The Huskies and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 17 games (58.8%) this season.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- The Broncos have a 7-11 record against the spread, covering in only 38.9% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Broncos have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Northern Illinois||-1.5||132||-126||+103||Regular Season||72-69 WMICH|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-52 NIU|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-65 NIU|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 WMICH|
Northern Illinois Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Tyler Cochran, who puts up 15.9 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Kaleb Thornton is the Huskies best passer, dishing out 2.9 assists per game while scoring 4.9 PPG.
- Trendon Hankerson leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Cochran is the Huskies leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Chinedu Kingsley Okanu leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White averages 14.3 points and adds 2.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Western Michigan’s Greg Lee stats (7.1 rebounds per game, 13.1 points per game, 2.2 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Artis White’s 2.7 made threes per game lead the Broncos.
- Western Michigan’s leader in steals is Artis White with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Patrick Emilien with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED