The Indiana State Sycamores (9-4) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Northern Iowa Panthers (4-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at McLeod Center as just 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total is 140.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana State (+1.5)||Under (140.5)||Indiana State 71 Northern Iowa 68|
- In six of 12 games (50%) this season, the Panthers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Indiana State has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in four of 13 games (30.8%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (138.7) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 less points per game (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average point total for Panthers games this season is 3.3 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Sycamores games this year is 7.6 less points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Northern Iowa Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 2-8 record.
- The Panthers have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- More often than not, Northern Iowa and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 10 chances this season.
Indiana State Betting Information
- Indiana State has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 8-3-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Sycamores have a record ATS of 4-1.
- Indiana State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 3 of 12 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Northern Iowa||-3||137||-162||+132||Regular Season||67-64 INDST|
|1/7/2020||Northern Iowa||-7.5||136||-358||+273||Regular Season||68-60 NIOWA|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-54 INDST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-64 NIOWA|
Northern Iowa Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Trae Berhow, who scores 13.0 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Austin Phyfe is Northern Iowa’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 11.0 points per game.
- Bowen Born hits more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.1 per contest.
- Nate Heise is Northern Iowa’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Phyfe leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Indiana State Leaders
- Tyreke Key scores 14.9 points and adds 2.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sycamores’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tre Williams grabs 6.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.5 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Indiana State rebounding leaderboard.
- Cooper Neese connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Sycamores, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.9 per game.
- Jake Laravia (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Indiana State while Williams (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED