Marques Warrick leads the Northern Kentucky Norse (3-5) into a matchup with the IUPUI Jaguars (1-1) after putting up 25 points in a 74-71 loss to Cleveland State. The Jaguars are 8.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, January 15, 2021, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Kentucky (-8.5)||Under (139.5)||Northern Kentucky 73 IUPUI 64|
- The Norse and their opponents scored at least 139.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 32 opportunities (37.5%) last season.
- IUPUI played in 24 games last season (out of 32 total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 139.5 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.4 more points per game last year (142.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Norse and the Jaguars saw their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game last season than the over/under of 139.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Norse had set in matchups last year was 1.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games last year averaged an over/under of 150.6 points, 11.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- Northern Kentucky has struggled against the spread, going 3-4 on the year.
- The Norse have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- The Norse have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 7 games this season.
IUPUI Betting Information
- IUPUI had a losing record against the spread, going 9-18 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- IUPUI and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last season — 19 of 27 (70.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Northern Kentucky||-15.5||146||-2025||+929||Regular Season||84-70 NKENT|
|1/12/2020||Northern Kentucky||-6||141||-275||+215||Regular Season||96-71 NKENT|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 IUPUI|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-77 NKENT|
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Adrian Nelson leads Northern Kentucky in rebounding, averaging 10.3 per game, while Bryson Langdon leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Adham Eleeda leads the Norse in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Faulkner is the Norse leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Nelson leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Marcus Burk averaged 21.3 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Elyjah Goss pulled down 11.5 rebounds per game, while Jaylen Minnett averaged 3.4 assists per contest.
- Minnett knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest a season ago.
- Minnett averaged 1.2 takeaways per game, while Goss compiled 1.0 block per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found