Rashad Williams leads the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (11-17) into a matchup against the Northern Kentucky Norse (14-10) after scoring 22 points in an 87-83 win over Youngstown State. The Golden Grizzlies are 1.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Monday, March 8, 2021, which tips off at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Kentucky (-1.5)||Over (148.5)||Northern Kentucky 76 Oakland 74|
- The Norse and their opponents have totaled at least 148.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 24 outings (29.2%) this season.
- Oakland has combined with its opponents to score more than 148.5 points in 21 of 28 outings (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 less points per game (147) than this game’s total of 148.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 153.4 points per game, 4.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Norse average point total in matchups this year is 143.2, 5.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Golden Grizzlies games this season is 8.6 more points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Norse record 10.2 fewer points per game (71.9) than the Golden Grizzlies allow (82.1).
- When Northern Kentucky scores more than 82.1 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- In games when Oakland gives up more than 71.9 points, it is 12-13 against the spread and 8-17 overall.
- The Golden Grizzlies score an average of 75.1 points per game, just 3.8 more points than the 71.3 the Norse allow.
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Oakland is 13-0 against the spread and 11-10 overall.
- Northern Kentucky is 2-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows more than 75.1 points.
- The Norse have totaled just 14 more points than their opponents this season (0.6 per game on average), while the Golden Grizzlies have been out-scored by 196 total points (seven per game average differential).
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Norse have covered 12 times in 23 contests.
- The Norse have struggled to cover, going just 2-6-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Norse have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 23 games this season.
Oakland Betting Information
- Oakland has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 15-13 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Golden Grizzlies have a record ATS of 4-5.
- In the majority of Golden Grizzlies games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (22 out of 28 games, 78.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Northern Kentucky||-9.5||136||-547||+392||Regular Season||73-70 NKENT|
|1/5/2020||Oakland||-2.5||130.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||75-64 NKENT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 NKENT|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 OAK|
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 16.3 points per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Adrian Nelson is Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.8 per game, while Bryson Langdon is its best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Marques Warrick leads the Norse in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Faulkner is the Norse leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Nelson leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Jalen Moore collects 17.9 points and tacks on 8.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Grizzlies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Daniel Oladapo is at the top of the Oakland rebounding leaderboard with 8.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 13.0 points and tacks on 1.7 assists per game.
- Warrick paces his teammates on the Golden Grizzlies with 3.3 made threes per game.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ leader in steals is Moore with 1.8 per game, and Trey Townsend is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED